9.8.2008

Beginning of the journey

Hello all, and welcome to my blog. This is a view in man's mind under chastity.
I've been interested of the whole chastity thing for a last couple of months, searched, readed about the whole issue and finally, I've got my very first chastity belt, CB-6000.

It was a bit strange feeling to notice that I'm interested about chastity, I'm very sexual and actually masturbated way too much. The Orgasms was a very much everyday things, as eating or drinking, if I was stressed, pissed, excited, what ever, I knew where I would get the help, for a moment atleast. This of course had the side effects. Orgasms was like really tasty cheeseburgers after you have eaten five before. So not much fun of that, surely those gave a relief and good feeling, but those was not a special ones.

I live in happy relationship, with my upcoming keyholder/Mistress which is luckily a very open minded person and figured out why I could ask things like this. We're not a hardcore couple, more like vanilla, eventhough we have our kinks. Turning her over for this idea was not a very difficult, just informing how much I have masturbated during our relationship, approx. once or twice a day. We have a great sex life, having sex few times a week, tried various things which turns us on etc...

So, that's the short briefing of my backgrounds and that's how I ended in this exciting position.

Ei kommentteja: