5.11.2008

Day #16 starting:

In couple of hours day #16 starts. I've counted days from my last cumming. I've been off the CB a while, now and then, but not cheated and wanked off. What would be the point?

I have been teased quite well for this period. I've done some oral-service, tested some buttplugs (vibrating and inflatable was very nice), been licked and sucked.
Just a hour ago, my butt was licked, cock wanked and said I could cum if I wanted. I still said no. Eventhough I really really wanted to cum. What's with in this chastity?

I really like to have orgasms, but after chastity I've denied to cum eventhough I could have opportunity. I think one reason for this, for me now, is to see how long I really can deny from orgasm. (So long break for me must be ~20 years ago, time when I learned the wonderfull thing of masturbation).

It's obvious that I'm topping from bottom at the moment, I'm saying do I want to come, can I come, proposing new ways to exploit KH's very own slave. Some of ppl doesn't like the whole idea of topping from bottom, but when entering more closely in the bdsm scene, it's surely needed, and prob. the way it normally goes if either one hasn't been in these scenes before.

Hardest time of this 15 days period has been in days 8-9, that time I was somehow really excited, ready to cum at say. After that I have been adjusted on the situation, two weeks without cum was a big milestone for me, now just after 1 day past it, I'm already looking the milestone of 3 weeks / 21 days.

So, everything is going fine, I think that one reason for this easiness of lock-up time has been that, I always know I can end it now, I can cum if I ask. I've given some not liked "penalties" for myself which I have to do if I want to cum, but that's not the good enough. I think that I must persist my KH to take the lead in this thing and just give a strick rules, good teasing and just watch my suffering.

At this point I know I would be very unhappy, if KH just would say, you're not allowed to come before 2 more weeks, that's where I might be aiming, but if it's just told by some one other (and not just my decission), it would be very different thing. Same goes for that, if I could have ruined orgasm now, and wait a proper one for two more weeks.

So, we're living up and seeking new things in this journey.

Ei kommentteja: