21.10.2008

Latest news:

I haven't posted a while, sorry for that. That doesn't mean that chastity has been forgotten. I've been in chastity whole this time, 5-9 days a time. Some vanilla time also during this time. Tease & Denial has been a little low, atleast at start, which caused some frustration for the overall situtation. That was not the purpose of this and after some talking we managed to bypass it and my KH now teases me / let me tease myself more.

Now to todays news, I ordered couple of days ago a Fun Factorys Share Double ended dildo for us, KH actually presented the idea of buying that dildo. I had talked about it for her earlier, but she wasn't noticed it, I quess. We have had some strap-on sessions earlier which have been very pleasant, but because KH:s low interest of subject, I did not order Share earlier.

Well, today it arrived and oh'boy it was an instant success. I had been only a couple of day in CB but teased very well through these days. We started carefully, she took me from behind, still being in CB (I told her that I don't need a release yet, just for her pleasure). She banged me a while, I felt that I was precumming on my legs and enjoyed every moment of it. She asked that we get the key and go in front of full size mirror and continued action in there after I was unlocked. I heard how she enjoyed the situation, really. Earlier she haven't had any pleasure for strap-on sex, but now I clearly heard that this time it was different. What an great feeling..

She teased me a while in front of mirror and finally she said that I can touch myself and cum if I want. I said that it's not a necesseary, but after she wanked me some more, while she took me with her Share dildo I was obviously giving up. Phew, what a cumming it was, wall was all covered of my cum and my legs we're shaking.

We talked afterwards and she had really enjoyed the Share dildo. She claimed that she almost came during our session. I was amazed but very delightful. Can't wait the next time.

Ei kommentteja: