15.9.2008

After a week, back in lockup:

Well, I've been released on last saturday and sunday. I know, I have been a lousy blogger, but there has been a real hussle lately. So, I was in the CB for a week, got teased now and then, so here's how it went:

After the first week, my impressions: The chastity time went quite smoothly, didn't expect it to go that easy. Maybe the small amount of teasing helped me so that I wouldn't be horny as hell all the time. Surely there was some hard times, atleast in the mornings ;) but overall, it went well.

I also think that it helped a lot, that I did not had to be in CB 24/7 (no, I did not cheat) as I kept it only in home and with my KH (except day #5, in office too, which actually caused first feelings of frustation by a day, without a special reason) there weren't a full time locked up feeling, and those erections which occured we're bypassed quite easily.

First couple of nights we're eventually quite nasty, never had so much difficulties for morning pee. I spent almost all the nights with CB on, I quess that besides daily 8h worktimes, I was all the time on it, and oh yes, I also cleaned CB daily.

Negative sides:
I had some swelling in my scrotum, in day 5 & 7. I'm not sure which caused this. Swelling went over after couple of hours without the belt, but indeed, caused some concern. My main quess is that the ring has a minor edge on the seaming, which rubbed the skin and irritated it. Though, with those two days, I hold the belt with my foreskin on (I earlier pulled it back), so not 100% sure yet. As many users say, maybe it's just because it'll take 1-2 months for the body to get ok with the belt.

Because of the swelling I've now changed the ring to the biggest size, and it partly seems to help the issue, but also has a downsides, tonight I got a nasty feeling, when one of my balls slipped over the ring, ouch. So I think that I'll get that little edge polished somehow, and hopefully that will do the trick and I can keep the more fitting ring on me.

So, I'm back in the belt and let's see how this goes again.

Ei kommentteja: