3.9.2008

Back in business:

I returned the broken CB6k to the shop where I bought it, they said it will take 1-3 months to get it back from the replacement. At first I thought that I can handle that time, but after two weeks, I wanted to get back in. The fun had just started and it felt that continuing it was too far away, so I bought another one from local dealer.

The new cb6k has been fine as was the earlier one, I placed it on me last night and had a pretty decent sleep, at daytime it was off, because of work but now it is back on me.

I did not tell forehand to my KH that I have a new belt coming on (affraid of Her opinnion with price) but I told it today and I think that she was pretty pleased that it's back. I also bought leather collar, which would show my submissiviness to her. She seemed to like the collar too and wore it tonight while we had sex.

Pleasant hour+, I told her that I don't want to come today, I want to tease myself and before I come I'll stop and after cooldown I'll get the belt on. I gave Her two orgasms during intercourse and felt good after that. Now I've been locked up three hours and I'm going to keep the belt on for upcoming night.

Ei kommentteja: