8.9.2008

Day #4: Release, now back in Chastity.

Saturday was the 4th day and after a tease along the day in evening we had some sexual action. I first went down to her and gave her for a while some oral sex, still in CB and enjoyed every moment of it. I was very aroused and eventhough I felt 'bit discomfortable, it was great. She eventually wanted some hard stuff in Her, so I suggested if I would use the strap-on while locked up. She agreed and we had a very pleasant moment in there. I was even more aroused with CB blocking my erection during intercourse. I felt that I'm really serving my KH at the best I could. KH wanted the real thing after that, so I rolled the condom on me and started to serve Her.
I managed to prevent myself to cum, but so did She. In one point she insisted that I should cum, I asked couple of times if I should not and try to make me even more hornier on days coming, well after She once again insisted that she wanted me to cum, I gave up, I was too aroused, ready to blow up. I edged myself for a while and when She grabbed my ass and said come'on for me now, I came, slowly and long, shivers we're going up and down me whole time. Wow.

Well, what's the status now, I locked myself afterwards and yesterday went by as me locked up. In last evening we had some teasing, She wanted me up on Her, and rub my caged penis towards Her. Needless to say, I was teased.

Today I was on work without CB and in evening I shaved my parts again to ease the lock up. She's sleeping and I'm writing to you in CB and aroused.

Ei kommentteja: