5.9.2008

Day #3 Going ok

It's my third day in chastity now, or atleast third day from my last release. Yesterday and all the fun what I had with my KH was great, I was 'bit concerned how I would feel after lock up without cumming and how the upcoming night would go. It wen't fine and I sleeped pretty well. KH had to wake up earlier than I and she teased me a bit in morning, just by squeezing my ass and saying that she would give me some strap-on action later on today.

Well I was aroused of that, but I kept my things locked up until I left to work and placed the CB back on after coming home. Evening went well, did some cleaning and stuff in the house and tried to be a good 'slave' with my collar for Her. I do understand that she has a early wake up and after cleaning & some time with tv passed the time for fun.

The weekend's coming and I'm looking forward for it, the Journey so far has felt good for both of us, atleast on my part, I've opened up more with Her and that way I'm feeling more happy with myself. Let's see what's coming up.

Ei kommentteja: